Now that DORA has released the Community Association Manager License application, many are rushing to get theirs completed and turned in.  However, before doing so, you should be aware that if you are employed as a CAM by a management company, the application process requires the management company, itself, to be licensed before CAM licenses are issued to its employees.  So make sure you have your management company’s license when submitting your own application.If you are still wondering whether you have completed all the steps or what steps you still need to take to obtain your license, take a look at our article Steps to Getting Licensed as a Community Association Manager.For more information or if you have questions concerning the CAM license process, please call a Altitude Community Law attorney at 303.432.9999.
Social Media Auto Publish Powered By :