With the submittal of the Sunrise Review Application by the Colorado Legislative Action Committee of CAI, the need for investigating licensing of community managers within the State of Colorado is making news. Manager licensing task force members Dee Wolfe and Sue Daigle were recently interviewed for an article appearing in today’s Aurora Sentinel.
The Application is still within the 120 day review period with DORA. For more information on the Sunrise Review Application please see our November 9th blog post or visit CAI Rocky Mountain’s website.
If you are interested in providing input on this issue please do so via one of the following methods:
- In person at the DORA office. It is suggested you call Brian Tobias at 303-894-2994 and you set up a time to meet with him.
- E-mail – Send an e-mail to [email protected]
- Phone – Call Brian Tobias at 303-894-2994.
- Letter – Send a letter to Brian Tobias, c/o DORA, 1560 Broadway, Suite 1550, Denver, Colorado 80202.
- Via the website. There is a link on the left hand side that says “Comment on Upcoming Reviews”. Click on that link to go to a separate screen where input can be provided.