The year is almost over. Not only is it time to consider some resolutions for 2015, but it’s also time to reflect on 2014. What did you celebrate? What did you learn? Any disasters…and how did you handle them? Any progress on your goals?
It’s great time to reflect with purpose, so you can prepare for the year to come. To that end, we looked back on what our readers were interested in over the past year, as this may be an indication for the year to come. Here’s a look back at the top 10 most read articles and blogs of 2014:
• The Role of Today’s HOA Board of Directors
• Homeowner Suits Against Community Associations
• Owners’ Access to Records
• Directors’ Standard of Conduct
• Oops Developer Did it Again
• Community Association Residents Don’t Want More Legislation
• Are Associations Guarantors of Owners’ Quiet Enjoyment?
• Safeguarding Your Money: Tips for Protecting the Association’s Funds
• The One Thing
• Look Out for Sneaky Provisions in your Declarations that Bite