During the breakfast the following highlights were discussed:
- If sunrise process results in a recommendation of no regulation, the Colorado Legislative Action Committee will NOT introduce a bill.
- If there is a recommendation for licensure, CLAC will have 2 years to introduce a bill, which could be done this legislative session.
- CLAC has had some initial discussions with potential bill sponsors.
- CLAC would propose that the CMCA designation be the baseline for licensure.
- In addition to the CMCA designation, CLAC would propose that managers have additional education regarding state and federal laws.
- The report from DORA is expected no later than March 2, 2012.